Sunday, February 12, 2012

Welcome Back

To Begin, Just so all who are watching now know. Or happen to find my page I have abandon this site for months before I decided to join again, after deleting all my old blogs that don't matter anymore  I found a better purpose for my blogging and what may help my self more as an artist and writer.

I am going to either post chapters of my story (that seems to need the most attention right now) or/and post previews of the future, for new stories....or if I just decide  to leave it on the bench for awhile and write something new...I happen to write a lot of short stories.

Also, sometimes I become more proud of something I create than expected while creating it...my art work. You will find that I am only posting the best of my work in this blog for all to see. It will mingle with my written work.

And 1 last thing.


                   I AM STARTING PAID COMMISSIONS THROUGH PAYPAL. 
I am still deciding whether I should keep a page separate for my commissions or on the same blog, but it could easily be missed with everything else on here. They will be starting on Deviant Art on my account that I will mention with an update later, Also with that update I will show the previous commissions that were done earlier on to show what's to be expected. 


I hope you have found my introduction interesting enough to keep an eye on :)

I will be back with another update tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment